Exceptional leadership skills to mentor, drive and motivate teams • Specialist in improving Art quality (Visually & Technically) from B to A & A to A+. Experienced and technically skilled with key ability to precisely assess capabilities and value/cost of resources. Successful creative and technical execution with large established franchises as well as setting up new ones.
• Shipped multiple titles for Star Wars & X-Men franchise in leadership roles.
• Achieved cohesive & synchronized production by mentoring & managing teams in US, Singapore, China and Vietnam.
Art Director, GREE,Inc
Chief Creative Officer, 2020 Venture
Lead Artist, LucasArts – San Francisco
Creative Director (Consulting), MAD Dimensions, Inc.
Lead Environment Artist/Interim Art Director, Activision, Inc.
Architect, Isbah Hassan and Associates
Operations Management • Art -3d & 2d • Team Building • Entrepreneurship • ZBrush, Substance, Maya • Cost Control • Outsourcing • Negotiations • Global Team Communication Pipeline • Tools and Tech Development • Productivity and Efficiency • Publisher Relationship & Negotiation • C# Programming • Advertising and PR Campaigns• Budget & Schedule Management •
• Potential Employee Contract & Negotiations.
Master of Arts: Computer Arts
Academy of Art University - San Francisco
Bachelor of Architecture: B-Arch
National College of Arts - Lahore
• Certified Scrum Master Scrum Alliance
• Project Management Mastery IPS Learning